Sunday, July 13, 2008

Initial Blog




So, I have created a new blog, since we have no clue how to access the first short lived blog from over one year ago. My goal is to post at least once a week. So hopefully I will keep up with my goal. Pictures will be added more regularly as my skills improve. I created this blog (not joel) so I will remember how to access it :) We hope you all enjoy our daily moments with silly jaeden and goofy jayce. And not to be missed is the OHIO STATE inspired background. Yes, both of these pictures are over 4 months old, since we rarely upload pics off our camera, which that is to change very soon!!!

4 comments:

Winder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Me said...

welcome aboard. I hope to be back on the blog train very soon.

emk said...

aha! i followed the trail started by your new profile and found this blog! hooray for me and my succesful exploration! :-) can't wait to see what you guys are up to!

The Safrans said...

welcome (back i guess) to the blog world! :) so glad we'll have an easy way to stay up with you guys! Thanks for emailing me the link!