Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Branson, MO - II


I found a pic of the real mini-roller coaster that he did not really enjoy. The pirate boats went much faster!



Another fun morning was spent on a Duck Boat. It was first used by the coast guard, but the boat can travel by land or by sea.





As part of the ride, everyone is given a duck noise maker. As seen above, Jaeden (and several other kids), enjoyed quacking theirs most of the ride. We still enjoy hearing the quackers from time to time.


Despite the rainy weather, it was a fun trip. Jayce awoke just it time to enjoy the boat ride on the lake.



Captain Jaeden - yes we were on the lake not the road!!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Jaeden cracks me up being such a daredevil! I can't believe it. I think he goes on more dangerous rides than I would enjoy!