Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter...


The boys had an exciting Easter morning.  All they wanted from the Easter bunny, besides a good egg hunt, were Hershey bars.  We even wrote the bunny a note several weeks ago asking for Hershey bars.  The bunny obviously got the note!!  Saturday at breakfast, Jaeden told us, "I hope he (the easter bunny) doesn't hide the eggs in the same place as last year."  I then asked if he remembered where the eggs were hidden last year, and he then proceeded to tell and show me where several eggs were last year.  Who knows where the eggs were last year, but I know some of the places he mentioned were definitely correct.  If I only had 1/2 of Jaeden's memory!!  We went to celebrate Easter in Beaumont with some of my mom's family.  The boys had a blast and did not want to leave. 
Since I had a shortage of Easter pics, we took some fun pics in front of our beautiful flowers in celebration of the Cleveland Indians first game (Jayce and Jaxon are showing their support, although the Indian is hard to see) Unfortunately, it looks like they are going to need lots of help this year!!
I will never manage to capture a good pic of all three. Jayce was being goofy and insisted that his hand should be on his chin.  I don't know what he's ever thinking!!

This was the last attempt with "say chuck e cheese"

Two big accomplishments of late:
1. Jayce has FINALLY decided to be a big boy and use the potty after over 6 months of trying.  3 days and no accidents!!!  Bribery really works.  I've tried everything! He really wanted this pink/purple soccer ball when he went with Jaeden to get his.  Well, that's all he talks about, so I promised him the ball if he went 1 week without accidents!!! It's a miracle!
2.  Jaxon FINALLY rolled over from back to belly.  He's been super close forever, but it happened today when no one was looking.

2 comments:

Misty and Jason said...

It looks like you guys had a warm easter. We had snow :( I'm still sad we won't being seeing you when Joel comes out.

The Bunker Family said...

Gorgeous pics in front of the flowers! Your boys are growing so fast, it's crazy!