Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"I Like to Look for Rainbows"


Last week, we had my cousin Whitney come stay with us for 5 days.  The boys (including Joel)  had a blast.  They love having a friend to play with, and Joel loves having someone else to play video games with, since I will only play for a few minutes.  On our drive home from dropping Whitney off, my mom and I saw 2 rainbows!  It was an amazing sight, and reminded me of one of my favorite Primary songs.  It's very hard to see but the second rainbow arcs above the obvious one, and you can maybe see it in the first picture.


I guess we didn't get out the camera while Whit was here, except at Chuck E Cheese. She's in the black shirt, Zach, Jayce, Jaeden and grandma Junie are all helping to win the game.


Jaxon and I were there too!!  He loved this little car - inside and out!

No comments: