Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jaeden's 5th Birthday 9-29-10

For those that follow my blog, you must know by now that it's definitely NOT chronological.  My goal was to blog their birthday's in order, which is why Jayce's was posted recently, so I could add these next two birthdays... (I would have his other two birthdays, but I'm still trying to consolidate all pics onto one computer, and his first two years aren't on this computer yet.)
 Jaeden's 3rd birthday
 Jaeden's 4th birthday
Jaeden's 5th birthday

The boys love Star Wars, and discuss it nonstop!!!  They were both excited about the party, and everyone came dressed as their favorite character...The boys played several games, conquered a Jedi training course, and did countless Light-saber battles.  Overall, it was a blast.  Besides the R2D2 cake, they enjoyed light saber pretzels and Yoda Soda (sprite and lime sherbert).
 Obi Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader
 Princess Leia and the boys
 Jaeden on the Jedi training course
 Darth Maul stopped by for a battle
 Jaxon woke up for the 2nd half of the party and joined in as General Grievous
Jaeden got several star wars guns for his birthday and dressed up as a Storm Trooper.

4 comments:

Don, Windy, and Bode said...

Love the R2-D2 cake. Did you make that yourself?

That is one intense Darth Maul. I bet he was more excited than the Jedi fighters.

Cute

Misty and Jason said...

I love that you actually put side buns in your hair. I agree with Windy I like Darth Maul had more fun dressing up then the kids.

Christy said...

Those birthdays looked like so much fun. I wish I was there. But I have a strange feeling I may need to get me a light saber before I go out there.

Taylor Tribute said...

I LOVE Jaeden's Birthday cake! That is awesome:)