Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

The boys had a blast trick or treating and trunk or treating!  I was horrible taking pictures and have waited to gather some from others so I could blog about halloween.  We had the church trunk-or-treat Saturday night, and the boys only hit half the trunks before getting tired.  I never thought Jayce would give up when candy was the goal.  I was shocked that Jaxon stayed dressed up all night.  Halloween night we went through my parent's neighborhood, and they had fun ringing the doorbells... 

 Sweet Baby Yoda

Jayce loves his Darth Vader helmet, and it's much easier to wear than the mask.  The helmet came from Jaeden's Darth Vader pinata at his party. 
For any additional pictures, you can see Jaeden's birthday party.  He was Obi Wan Kenobi, and Joel and I dressed up for truck-or-treat but not on Halloween.
The boys in their skeleton shirts.

1 comment:

christy said...

baby yoda was so cute. they are getting too big. Tell them to stop growing up a least until I get out there to visit.