Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Past Decade...

Happy New Year!  Several friends posted on facebook their big life events that have happened over the last decade, so I thought I would post ours here, since I don't ever change my FB status....

Starting in 2001...graduated from Baylor, moved to DC to start PA school, experienced 9/11 in DC, Joel and I met 2/14/02, engaged 8/8/02, Joel graduated from Utah, both of us moved to Texas, graduated from GW PA school, married 8/8/03, moved to Ohio, Joel started PA school 8/04, moved to a bigger apt, Jaeden was born, moved back to Texas, Joel graduated PA school, Joel started working :) and I started part time :), Jayce was born, Jaxon was born!!

It's been a busy 10 years - 3 kids, 4 graduations, and 5 moves!!
Plans for the next 10 years... 2-3 more kids, 0 graduations and 1 final move!!

We have just started building our home, and our final move should be this summer!!



Playing football on Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

emk said...

Love the recap! You guys have done lots of moving, schooling, and birthing! :-) Happy New Year!h