Monday, February 28, 2011

It's About Time...

Yes, I've been a very lazy blogger!  I have a million and one things to blog about, but who knows what will actually get done.  The top 2 things on the sides of the blog are my reasons for not blogging.  I finally feel like I'm getting over the 1st trimester fatigue and can't wait to have a little more energy.  The house construction is moving along very quickly, and we are sooo excited to move when it's complete.

 Yes, we have a pink stroller at our house, and Jaxon loves to push it around A LOT.  It's usually empty, but today he loaded up his favorite trains and cars.
 He pushes the stroller in a circle through the kitchen, playroom and living room, but it was impossible to catch a good pic.
 This is what I see every Mon Night - our weekly Family Home Evening activity - Star Wars or Batman Wii.  It's the only activity we've had for the past 6-8 months.  Jayce asks me almost daily if it's FHE or scripture night, and of course he is only excited for FHE.
Jaxon does actually sit for the first 5-10 minutes and thinks he's playing along with his miniature Wii remote. The obsession starts early!!

5 comments:

emk said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is SO exciting!! So 193 days to go....this involves math. Let's see: 6.5 more months? So September?!

Stephanie Lavigne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Lavigne said...

Yay for another baby!!! SO exciting! Your boys sound so much like mine but I am too busy to blog about them and I only have two! sooo you are my hero! ha ha! I hope everyone is going well!

Jill Ash said...

Congratulations!!!! So excited for yall!

Misty and Jason said...

I'm not at all surprised that Joel is sitting there just in his G's