Monday, July 11, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day

So, we actually made it out to Chick-fil-A's cow appreciation day on Friday -  thanks to my sister for informing me of the date.  I missed last year's. Anyways, they have it once a year - if you dress like a cow you get a free lunch :)  I chose not to dress up, but had no problem dressing the 3 kiddos. They actually loved dressing up, even Jaxon.  Shockingly they actually ate most of their food, which has NEVER EVER happened at Chick-fil-A.  In their lifetime, Jaeden (5.5) has eaten 0 cfa nuggets, and that continues!  Jayce (4) has maybe eaten 7 cfa nuggets, and 4 were consumed on Friday. Jaxon (20 months) has also probably eaten 7 or 8, and 4 of those were consumed on Friday as well!!  It was a good thing I bought my sandwich, and didn't rely on them NOT eating, which is how I usually order food, knowing what will be left that I can consume. Anyways, they were cute!!  They added the black socks to their hands after I asked them to put black socks on their feet as hooves.  Jaeden questioned if it was ok to wear "church" socks!. Obviously, colored socks - black, navy or khaki or only worn on Sunday's here. We hope to return next year for another free lunch :)
     Only one picture was snapped, since I was amazed they were all actually looking at the camera. Maybe I should have them say "moo" more often!

1 comment:

emk said...

So fun!!!! And yay for nugget-eating. (Well, 2/3 at least!)