Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jaeden's 1st Talent Show


Warning: Do Not Let This Look Fool You!!! Object in picture is not as innocent as he appears. He is prone to be mischief, stubborn and sweetly energetic.

Last night, Jaeden got to participate in his first Primary Talent Show. His nursery class sang and jumped to "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam." Jaeden of course knows all the words and will sing quite loud at home, but he does not say much in front of a crowd. I was surprised that he did sing at least one or two lines of the song. And of course, he was by far the best jumper!! His 'act' was towards the beginning, so I don't think he had warmed up to the idea of the talent show because towards the end I could tell he really wanted to get up there and do something else, and he also told me he hadn't done his talent yet! Thankfully, the Sunbeam class had also practiced the same song, so I let Jaeden stand with their class and sing/jump again. He definitely did better the second time around.

No comments: