Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Daddy called me names"


Pic 8/24/08
Lately, Jaeden loves to perform. He is often an "entertainer" as he calls it. As an entertainer, he sings and dances, and makes everyone clap at the end of the song. He loves finding stages or creating a stage - on his bed or the couch or the living room floor. He also enjoys being a chef, a sonic waiter, a skater, and various animals. This picture shows Jaeden getting some major air while singing 'Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam'.
When Jaeden is pretending to be something, he makes you call him by that name - entertainer or chef, etc. The other day, Jaeden was the entertainer as usual. Joel sat down on the couch (or entertainer's stage), and Jaeden went to ask him to move. All of sudden Jaeden ran to me crying. I asked him what happened, and he said while crying "Daddy called me names!" I asked what did Daddy call you, and he said "Jaeden" So, we now know to never call him Jaeden when he's pretending!!!
Jayce has recently started to jump. He is not consistent at getting both feet off the ground, but he has managed a successful two foot jump several times over the past few days. He jumps very well while standing and holding on in the crib. He's trying to follow in his brother's foot steps and jump just as high.

2 comments:

Don, Windy, and Bode said...

Nice Air Jaeden! Jessica you need to watch Joel he is a total name caller. :)

Misty and Jason said...

That is a sweet pic!!! Tell Jaeden that aunt Misty knows all about Joel calling people names. I think Chuck has scared me for life.