Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Trip to Utah - Nov 2008

As all that read my blog know, I'm still trying to fill in the 3+ months of no blogs that occurred at the end of last year. I last left off with Cancun... Two weeks later we made a suprise Thanksgiving trip to Utah; well, Windy and Misty knew since someone had to help pick us up from the airport very late Wed night. Joel loves suprises. He called his mom early Thurs morning pretending he was making his favorite yams here in Texas. We drove down to Jorgy and G's house and exited the car at the end of the street. We then walked the short distance to their house and rang the bell just in time for a yummy Thanksgiving meal.



The boys had a blast playing in the snow. Jaeden and Jayce loved throwing snowballs. Jaeden even tried hitting a little girl on her sled with one of his snowballs. Jaeden liked stomping on his mini snowmen that daddy made.

3 comments:

Don, Windy, and Bode said...

Thanksgiving was fun! I am glad we got to help you complete the surprise.

Winder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Winder said...

Hey, you closed the poll before I had the chance to vote. So my pick is girl.