Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Poll Calendar

So, I posted the info we gathered for predicting when the next baby jorgensen will arrive. As you can see, I plan to have this baby in one week!! I've been very active, and trying to stand and walk most of the day to encourage the baby to arrive. (A trip to the zoo friday, shopping and the boys preschool carnival saturday, and housework all day today, moving small furniture in the nursery tomorrow, Old MacDonald's Farm wed with the boys, work on thurs... and I keep telling Joel I'm mowing the lawn on Monday (the 12th). It's 65% boy and 35% girl, but 2 of the girl votes are from Jaeden and Jayce who want a baby sister. If anyone else, would like to enter the poll just leave me a comment and I'll enter you in. You can only have 2 on one date, and one must have boy, the other girl. (exception for the grandmas that picked the same date) The Glorious prize..... the pride in knowing you picked correctly!!! :)

No comments: