Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quote of the Month...

I'm never quite sure what Jaeden's thinking, but one morning his comment was...
"The Holy Ghost is like a toot." My response was, "how's that?" He instantly stated, "because you can't see the holy ghost and you can't see a toot." I did complete his thought by saying he was right, while you can't see either, you can feel both.

Also, the week before Jaxon was born we were discussing how to get him out. Jaeden's idea was to break my whole body and break the stomach, and then he would come out. His exact words were pretty comical.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I think I need to use that quote with my next lesson. Of course Jaeden would come up with a great way to describe the Holy ghost. I think when I come out in Jan I need to join in the jousting. Joel could be one hours and I could be the other one.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures on the bed. They all look so very cute. I was also very impressed with Jaeden's newest quote. That kid really has some deep thoughts.