Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jaxon's 5 months

Well, he's almost 5.5 months, but I'm finally getting around to blogging.  Jaxon is still not rolling, except the occasional belly to back.  He's just like his brothers.  He is a lot like Jaeden in that he's always trying to sit up, esp when in his car seat. He rides in the car with his head and shoulders up, instead of just relaxing and lying back.  Jaeden's the only baby that I've ever seen do sit ups. When he was around 7 months, he would just sit straight up when we laid him down on the floor or in his crib.  He much preferred sit ups v. rolling over and then pushing to sit.  Jaxon is like Jayce in that he's starting early to inch across the floor. He's not crawling yet, but he does move forward and in circles when on his belly.
Jaxon loves to laugh and smile. His laugh is so sweet. He loves laughing at Jaeden and Jayce when they are being goofy. Or he laughs when be tickled. One of his favorite places is on the changing table. I'm not sure why, but he's instant grins and laughs when we put him there.
He's always chomping those fingers!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I wish I was out in texas so I could watch Jaeden play soccer. I am so excited for him. I can't believe how big Jaxon is getting and he still has so much hair.