Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jaxon's Standing

Once Jaxon decided it was time to move, he did everything at once - belly crawl, pull to stand and cruise.  He's still working to improve it all, but he's moving more and more.  I tried to get a few pics with him standing, but most turned out very blurry!  It's hard to take a picture and try to make sure your baby doesn't fall flat on his face.  He actually turned himself around so that he was leaning on the fireplace.
I was trying to get his super smile, which can be seen a little through the blur.
Proof that I really was trying to prevent a fall, and therefore, have super blurry pics!
Of course, once I solved the blur factor, he would not look at me or smile!!

1 comment:

Misty and Jason said...

He is huge and I have never even seen him yet. Don't let him get any bigger until I can see him