Tuesday, May 3, 2011

T-ball

I'm so behind on blogging!!! I really don't know how some of you (Emily) blog every day!!! I'm definitely not a morning person, so getting up and blogging is never gonna happen in my life!! Jaeden's been playing T-ball the last 2 months, and all 3 boys have loved practicing batting. Jaeden has his last 2 games this weekend. Jaeden's improved lots with throwing and hitting, and he understands most of the rules. T-ball's very relaxed, and if someone gets out (which is rare) they don't always go back to the dugout.
 
as shortstop

The Mets

The boys...
Jayce will get to play in the fall as well. He unfortunately missed the bday cutoff by 2 weeks.




Jaxon likes Tball more than the other 2 -
Not even 18 months (in the video) and he's already switch hitting! :)


yes our living room typically looks like this at the end of the day!  Jaxon is rarely only in a diaper (especially one that obviously needs changing), but he was playing Tball while we ate dinner, and we enjoy those few moments of eating without him climbing on us!!


1 comment:

emk said...

Ha- I appreciate the shout-out! Does it ruin "the magic" for me to tell you that 99% of the time, I write my posts the night before?! :-)