Friday, May 20, 2011

This week at the Jorgensen home

1. We are desperate for rain in Houston! And my boys love that the sprinklers are frequently on...


Loves getting to play with an umbrella, Hates getting wet!!! He still screams every time we wash his hair!

Finally, getting to use our Star Wars umbrellas!!!



2.  I'm not a fan of posting belly pics, but it seems to be a trend on all the other blogs I read. So me at 24 weeks. People I see regularly still come up to me saying "I didn't know you were pregnant" even happened today, and that always makes me happy!!


3. Made my first trip to the cannery, so we are now stocked on powdered milk, rice and apples slices. Can't wait to move so I can really expand our food storage. Not sure where these 18 cans are going to be the next 2 months, they may stay in our living room :(

4. Jaeden had his first cavity free Dentist trip!!!!  Finally :) Jayce only had one tiny cavity, which was fixed the same day :))

5.  I'm constantly amazed at what the boys find to use as weapons, why I'm still surprised not sure as I realize it will never change.  Since I never answered the last blog posted question, which was cell phone as 98% answered correctly. My next question will be what wasn't used this week as a gun or sword....

  a.  decorative "stuffed" flower           f.  mini lego lightsabers
  b.  fruit roll-up                                    g. 2 toothbrushes                           
  c.  short closet rods                           h. small broom 
  d.  half of a femur bone                      i.  plastic or real bananas
  e. whistle stick (thanks, Aunt Mandy) j.  toy flags
 
This list is definitely more tricky, but there is ONE and ONLY ONE item that has never been used as a weapon by any of the 3 boys!! I guess it's just how they're wired!!

2 comments:

christy said...

I know the whistle sticks they use as a weapon as I was the target of them at one time. I would say the lego mini light sabers as they are small. However I am not sure of where they would get half of a femur bone, but with your boys anything is possible.

Winder said...

I am going to go with the fruit roll up. Assuming that maybe they were too anxious to eat it. I agree with Christy, however, not sure about the half of a femur. Anything is possible.