Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm back!! Jordan's first blog appearance!

Well, I was never actually gone, but I know lots of people have been begging for pictures - Mandy, Aunt Carla - Yes, I said they were coming soon, but I'm early if the deadline was before he was one month old :)  At least 11 hours early!!!!  I have lots of pictures to post, so there may not be many words.  I actually prefer reading blogs (yes, Emily - I'm ok if there aren't any pictures) but I do enjoy looking at pictures too.

Jordan Anthony 7lbs 5 oz, and The Winner of the Poll was....his cousin - Wilson!

Messy face Jayce (it's NEVER clean) first time holding Jordan.

Biggest brother Jaeden who loves holding little babies and wants him to stay little.

My monster Jaxon not quite sure who this little guy is yet, but has grown to love Jordan.

Relaxing at the hospital.

On our way home, he left the hospital at 6 lbs 13 oz, but one month later is almost 10 lbs.

Love this picture


The first picture of our 4 boys!!! 
ps Jaxon's shirt was drying out after having cookies smeared on it. We do normally keep are kids clothed.

1 comment:

emk said...

I'll have to pen a text-heavy blog post sometime soon just for you! ('course, you have no time to read!) Love the updates! And I see you're in your new house-- you need to send me your new address!