Friday, March 13, 2009

MY 30th BIRTHDAY

I was so excited to spend my 30th birthday at home with the boys!!!! It was the first full day off since I started full time, and probably the last until June when everyone's back from maternity leave here at work!! The boys were the normal selves. We didn't even go anywhere because they were being quite good and having lots of fun playins.

They both helped my make my own birthday cake. And by help that means eating the powder out of the cake box. Jaeden loves dry mixes - cake, brownies, bisquick, muffins... So he always has a little bowl and makes a huge mess!!! But at least they were happy while I mixed the cake.

My mom and dad stopped by after dinner to help sing and share the cake!!!

Joel bought me a new laptop!!! I'm so excited to start using it. I always complain that I would blog more if I could do it from the living room, and not have to be in our room where the computer is currently set up. Well, yesterday joel and my dad spent a combined 8 hours trying to get the wireless router to work, but never were successful. He's going to return it and hopefully the next one is not defective.

The boys got me DVDs "Mama Mia" and "Horton hears a who." I loved the Mama Mia movie when we saw it in the theater, and it was great watching it again. Actually, Jaeden loves listening to the songs and watching parts of the movie. I can't wait to see the other movie with them too.

Well that was my day!! You wonder why it's taken so long to blog since we left NC, but I think this is my first time to sit down since we got home. We have been running non stop as the next few blogs will show.

1 comment:

The Safrans said...

Happy late birthday, friend! Gotta love those March babies!! :) We rock.....even at 30! :)