Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things they say...

Jaeden: "Tell me a story" He would much rather hear something we make up than read a book!! For the most unimaginative mom ever, I've actually been able to make up a handful of stories he's asked to be repeated!!

Jaeden: "I'm an allosaurus".."tyrannosaurus rex"..."triceratops" He's very into dinosaurs lately, and he refuses to call it T-rex, you must say the whole thing.

Jayce: in a deep voice "Tyrannosaurus rex..rrrrrrrrroooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr" it's the funniest voice and sound!!!!!

Jayce: "1-2-3-4 blast off"

Jaeden: "I've wanted to do that my WHOLE life" Well, his 3 year old life dream was accomplished, when joel let him take lint off the dryer's lint tray.

1 comment:

Don, Windy, and Bode said...

I can't wait to hear what Jayden has been wanting to do his "Whole Life" by the time he is 18.

Also, I have some lint stuck where the screen fits in the dryer. Maybe that could help fulfill his dream.