Monday, January 18, 2010

Still Catching up...


On my list of things I've been meaning to blog about....  I last left off with our trip(s) to Utah, but only actually talked about the one last Nov (2008). I never actually posted about Christmas 2008, but I guess it's been officially skipped since we've already celebrated Christmas 2009.  There's still several 2009 happenings, I've been trying to post.  So I guess I'll start at the beginning... our last Utah trip in May-June 09.

We went to Utah for Aunt Mandy and Uncle Drew's wedding, which was lots of fun! We also had our first camping trip that week, and celebrated Jayce's 2nd birthday.  We always try to do lots of things on our visits to Utah.
On our way home, Jaeden said his favorite part was the wedding.  For some strange reason, he really likes wedding dresses, although it may help that his favorite color is still WHITE?!?!


Jaeden hiking on the trail by our campsite.


Jayce walking on a trail.


There favorite trail, which they usually slid down.


Sitting with Jorgy by the campfire.


Helping Aunt Christy with her tent. Jaeden slept with her in the tent the first night, and in the camper the second night.


Jaeden, Jayce (red hat), and cousin Bode (khaki hat). Boys being boys - playing in the dirt and throwing rocks in the lake.


Jaeden - his first time fishing with daddy.

They caught the first fish!!
He touched it, but would not think of eating it (of course once cooked).

1 comment:

Don, Windy, and Bode said...

Don't forget the trail led us on The Bridge to Terabithia after we entered the "Portal" your kids have great imaginations. We had so much fun playing with them. I wish we lived closer, or I wish I were rich so we could get them together more.