Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wow, Jaxon's 3 months!!!!

I can't believe he's already 3 months!! He's definitely getting bigger, smiling lots and starting to roll a little. He rolls from his belly to back only to the right.  He hasn't lost any hair, and it keeps growing.  I have to restrain myself from cutting it. These pics are from the past week...


Jaxon was fussing after I propped him on the couch.  Jayce ran by and gave him an animal to look at, and Jaxon had lots of fun smiling and talking with 'CatCat'





The boys love to play with Jaxon when he's on the floor. Jayce really isn't as bored as he looks.



This is the second time I've caught Jaxon with his arms up. 
This is how Jayce slept every time his first 2 years.


Not sure what he's looking at, but most likely the TV. He can push up a little more than this when he wants.
Just look how long his hair is!!

2 comments:

christy said...

I love the hair, and I can't believe how much he looks like Joel. Just 2 more days and I am out there making Jaeden say oh dear and possibly having a ball thrown at my head from Jayce.

Don, Windy, and Bode said...

Wow! He is so cute. I don't agree with Christy...I think he is too cute to say he looks like Joel. :)